- We plan to begin accepting reservations for the pavilions, and updated facility reservation request forms will be available on the website soon.
- The restrooms are now open, and there is a portable toilet located at the “Tino” Leto Fields.
- There is no food or drink allowed on the stage.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- When using the dog park, please keep your pets leashed while entering and exiting. Please clean up after your pet. Dog waste bags have been provided for your convenience.
Anson B. Nixon Park is owned and operated by the Kennett Area Park Authority (KAPA), a local board formed to solely focus on the management of Anson B. Nixon Park. As an independent municipal authority, it is not affiliated with the Pennsylvania State Park system and does not receive any per capita tax based funding from the state, therefore relying on local support to fund all operations. The Park is located
on 106 acres extending from the Borough of Kennett Square into Kennett Township. The Park is open sunrise to sunset daily and free to the general public. The Park offers a safe outdoor venue with facilities
and seasonal programs
to build community among the area’s diverse ethnic, social, age, and economic groups.